Nabeel Atassi, D.D.S, M.S.
Dr. Nabeel Atassi grew up in Oak Brook, IL. Following dental school, Dr. Atassi chose to seek further training through a General Practice Residency where he gained valuable knowledge and experience in advanced restorative dentistry and in the treatment of medically compromised patients. During this time, Dr. Atassi discovered his passion for endodontics and its ability to help people retain their natural teeth and prevent painful conditions. He then decided to obtain a master’s degree in Oral Sciences. His Master’s research focused on endodontic instruments and studying their distinct characteristics to help determine optimal handling.
During his free time, Dr. Atassi enjoys spending time with his family, traveling, exploring all that Chicago has to offer.
- University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, Champaign, IL, BS, Psychology
- Indiana University School of Dentistry, Indianapolis, IN, DDS
- Richard L. Roudebush VA Medical Center, Indianapolis, IN, General Practice Residency
- University of Illinois at Chicago, Chicago, IL, MS, Oral Sciences,
- University of Illinois at Chicago, Chicago, IL, Specialty Certificate in Endodontics
- American Association of Endodontists
- American Dental Association
- Illinois State Dental Society
- The Chicago Dental Society
- Edge D. Coolidge Endodontic Study Club.