Gail Tischke, DDS, MS
Dr. Tischke is a native of Michigan, where she earned her Bachelor of Science degree in Electrical Engineering from Kettering University while working at Buick Motor Division. Upon graduation, Dr. Tischke served in the U.S. Navy as a Naval Aviator, completing two deployments and accumulating over 150 carrier arrested landings. She then served in the Illinois National Guard as a student recruiter while attending the University of Illinois at Chicago College of Dentistry where she earned her DDS degree. While in dental school she was awarded the Outstanding Achievement in Operative Dentistry award from the Academy of Operative Dentistry. Dr. Tischke retired from the military after 24 years of service and was in private practice for 5 years prior to beginning her postgraduate specialty training at the University of Illinois at Chicago College of Dentistry. While there she earned her specialty certificate in Endodontics and her MS in Oral Sciences. She is a Board Eligible Candidate of the American Board of Endodontics and is actively pursuing Diplomate status.
Outside of the office, Dr Tischke enjoys spending time with her husband and four kids. She can usually be found at their hockey games, diving meets, or swim meets.
- University of Illinois at Chicago, Endodontic Specialty Residency
- University of Illinois at Chicago, MS Oral Sciences
- University of Illinois at Chicago, DDS
- Kettering University, BS Electrical Engineering
- American Association of Endodontists
- International Association of Dental Traumatology
- American Dental Association
- Illinois State Dental Society
- Chicago Dental Society
- Edgar D. Coolidge Endodontic Study Club