Jeffrey Drake, DMD, MS
Dr. Jeff Drake is passionate about improving the health, comfort, and esthetics of every patient’s smile. His clinical focuses include management of advanced periodontal disease, dental implant placement, cosmetic soft tissue grafting, bone grafting, sinus augmentation, and All-on-Four dental implants.
Born and raised in central Illinois, he began his professional education at University of Illinois Champaign/Urbana where he studied Economics and Chemistry. Directly thereafter he began dental school at the University of Louisville. During his time in Louisville, Dr. Drake developed an appreciation for the field of Periodontics and the advantages that implant dentistry can offer to patients’ lives and oral health. Following dental school, he expanded his skills with a specialty certificate in Periodontics and a Masters of Oral Health at University of Illinois Chicago.
When out of the office, he can be found enjoying time with his wife and family on the water, playing golf, and firing up the grill.
- University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, Champaign, IL, BS, Economics, Minor in Chemistry
- University of Louisville School of Dentistry, Louisville, KY, DMD
- University of Illinois-Chicago, College of Dentistry, Specialty Certificate in Periodontics and Implant Surgery
- American Student Dental Association
- American Dental Association
- Psi Omega Dental Fraternity